Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Letting Words Fall Out

Drifting in and out of thought
up and down
a waterfall of words
Salmon swimming upstream.

Struggling to breathe because
the Thoughts are more important,
the Words are more important
than air is. 

Calypso less word more sound
echoes through my veins
pulsing to my very brain
I hold tight to every moment.

As the tide rolls in I can't help
but wish that my thoughts
were more Appealing, more
Appetizing, perhaps. Something
of 
Substance. 

But is substance what I'm really
going for? What I want
in my life? There is a superficial
beauty in simple nonsense. 

Nonsense. Nonsensical. 
Completely underrated, yet
gives me complete motivation
To let my mind give birth. 

A pregnancy of thought. 
Conception, development,
pain, stress, suffering form
into something that becomes
Nothing

short of a miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment